Thursday, March 26, 2009

I’m a Twitter convert

It’s taken a whole week but I have gone from, “I don’t see the point” to “convert”. Twitter is definitely a great resource for the web savvy business marketers. It is real time connectivity with a massive audience.  Twitter is a micro blogging platform which allows you to publish short messages of less than 140 characters through different mediums like IM, cellphones and the web.  
It’s easy to use and simple in its concept so there is little barrier to entry. Don’t get caught up in the hedonistic chase for who has the most followers, use it as a tool and work it at your own pace.
Check out this Blog by
Michael Stelzner, he says How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business in plain English.
My profile on Twitter is craignetworker so if you are new to this follow me (Twitter Jargon) and we can learn how to make this effective together

No comments:

Post a Comment